Brew like a Barista with Melitta's Pour-Over™.
Uses #2 or #4 size cone filters
Cone design enables you to see into the cup without lifting to avoid overfill
Plastic brew cone designed to fit many sizes of mugs
Comes with a startup supply of Melitta #2 cone filters
Top-rack dishwasher safe
Product Dimensions: 5”W – 4.5”D – 4”H
Don’t be intimidated! The pour-over method is truly a simple and quick way to hand-craft coffee to your taste. Here are the steps to brewing your own pour-over coffee:
1. Fold the seams of the Melitta filter and place in Melitta cone pour-over brewer. Put pour-over on top of a mug or jar.
2. Scoop in finely ground coffee — the fresher the coffee, the better.
3. Start with fresh, cool water. Heat the water to just below a boil.
4. Pour the water in a swirling motion to fully saturate the grounds and create agitation for optimal extraction. The slower the water is poured, the bolder and more developed the cup will taste.
5. Enjoy your hand-crafted cup of coffee!